Trusted by tens of millions, trusted by America’s Crew | by Peter Smith | @blockchain | Apr, 2022


Right this moment, Jerry Jones and I introduced that Blockchain.com is the official digital asset companion for the Dallas Cowboys. We’re making historical past with the first-ever crypto partnership with an NFL group, which additionally occurs to be America’s Crew.

Rising up in America, soccer is a deep a part of the tradition. All of us performed soccer. All of us watched soccer. From Friday night time to Sunday afternoon, the one factor that might compete with soccer was household. Certainly one of my earliest reminiscences is watching the Cowboys play on Thanksgiving day with my household.

Over the previous 12 months, we have now taken a cautious strategy to sponsorships — why? We needed to companion with solely a choose few groups and companies which might be first of their class, founder or household led, and have a repute for integrity and long-term considering. With the Cowboys, we’ve discovered our match.

About 20% of customers in the US have crypto. That largely consists of early adopters, finance-forward professionals, and a handful of individuals curious to study extra. To really attain the remaining 80% of consumers we have to companion with trusted manufacturers to assist educate customers and meet them the place they’re.

Which implies all roads for reaching that 80% result in soccer — and the Cowboys. A latest survey performed by the NFL discovered {that a} whopping 54% of Cowboys followers consider that cryptocurrencies are the way forward for on-line monetary transactions and 41% consider that they’d be prepared to transition away from conventional banking and use crypto as an alternative.

Lengthy earlier than the NFL gave the inexperienced mild to work with crypto firms, we’ve been attending to know the Cowboys and the Jones household. Over the previous few months it’s been an honor to get to know Jerry Jones. He’s a luminary in enterprise, a Professional Soccer Corridor of Famer, and is synonymous with American tradition. He confirmed what a wildcatter from rural America may do, taking Texas’ greatest recognized skilled sports activities group and reworking it into probably the most priceless sports activities model on the earth.

It’s exhausting for a founder like me to not respect one other founder-led group. The Cowboys are greater than only a job or a enterprise, it’s a solution to make a mark on the world and impression folks’s lives for the higher. And I sincerely hope that I’m in a position to do the identical at Blockchain.com.

So it was a pure match to have unique conversations about partnering throughout this subsequent chapter of soccer and the way forward for finance. As a founding companion, we be part of AT&T, American Airways, Ford, Miller and Pepsi as a uniquely American story of innovation and entrepreneurship.

We’re excited to spend the approaching years activating with the cowboys to deliver digital belongings to the following 80% of customers. We’ll begin with stadium and in-game activations, through which followers have a by no means earlier than seen expertise utilizing crypto and web3 as a part of their gameday expertise. We’ll additionally make sure that schooling goes to be a main focus.

We’ll create content material on monetary literacy collectively. We’ll assist educate members of the group, the group, and the fan neighborhood about web3 and the way forward for finance, whereas giving again by charitable initiatives together with an enormous push for Salvation Military donations round Thanksgiving.

We’ve got numerous work to do collectively to assist empower anybody anyplace to regulate their cash and to usher in the way forward for finance, and I’m proud to do it collectively. It’s really a privilege to be trusted by the Cowboys.

We’ll be sharing extra particulars about our partnership within the weeks to come back. To study extra concerning the partnership and to see our restricted time supply for Cowboys followers, go to blockchain.com/first.



Source link

LINXGO
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare